This is our new weekly projections post provided by numberFire.com Every week this will update with projected fantasy points for that given week.
Fantasy Blog NetworkGet This or Add Your Feed
Powered By: Fantasy Knuckleheads
NFL Stat Leaders
- Sankey shines as Titans RB battle rages on - Bishop Sankey | TEN August 24, 2015 1:45 amBishop Sankey rushed six times for 45 yards in the Titans' second preseason game Sunday night. […]
- Pouncey (ankle) expected to miss 8+ weeks - Maurkice Pouncey | PIT August 23, 2015 9:15 pmSteelers C Maurkice Pouncey is expected to miss half of the 2015 season after fracturing his ankle in Sunday's preseason game. […]
- Roddy White to undergo surgery on his elbow - Roddy White | ATL August 23, 2015 8:42 pmRoddy White will undergo surgery on his troublesome right elbow, but is expected back for Week 1. […]
- Saints WR Nick Toon suffers high ankle sprain - Nick Toon | NO August 23, 2015 7:55 pmSaints WR Nick Toon suffered a high ankle sprain in Saturday night's preseason game and will be shelved 2-3 weeks. […]
- Packers fear Jordy Nelson has torn left ACL - Jordy Nelson | GB August 23, 2015 7:06 pmNFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Packers' "initial diagnosis" on Jordy Nelson's knee injury is a torn left ACL. […]
- Wheaton plays ahead of Bryant, posts 3-42-1 - Markus Wheaton | PIT August 23, 2015 6:37 pmMarkus Wheaton caught three passes for 42 yards and a touchdown against the Packers Sunday. […]
- Maurkice Pouncey carted to locker room - Maurkice Pouncey | PIT August 23, 2015 5:50 pmSteelers C Maurkice Pouncey exited the Steelers' third preseason game with a left ankle injury. […]
- Jordy Nelson exits with non-contact injury - Jordy Nelson | GB August 23, 2015 5:25 pmJordy Nelson exited the Packers' second preseason game with an apparent left leg injury. […]
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Week 2 ADP review August 21, 2015We look at the risers and fallers in ADP heading into the second week of preseason action.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: 14-team PPR mock draft August 20, 2015Our 14-team PPR league is with listeners from the Fantasy Football Today podcast and with more teams comes means more challenges to building a quality roster.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Running back strategy August 19, 2015Running backs aren't the dominant factor they used to be in Fantasy leagues, but Jamey Eisenberg helps you decide where to draft the right ones in 2015.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: 10-team mock draft August 19, 2015You are expected to love your team after 10-team drafts with so much talent available. Jamey Eisenberg says that's true of his squad after our mock draft.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Quarterback strategy August 18, 2015If you like to wait on drafting a quarterback, you should find success with late-round values this season. Jamey Eisenberg guides you through three draft approaches to compare.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Picking No. 11 overall August 17, 2015Drafting two receivers is the way to go when you pick toward the end of Round 1.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: Week 1 ADP review August 14, 2015Checking out Average Draft Position at CBS Sports is a good way to prep for Draft Day. Jamey Eisenberg begins his weekly breakdown of it leading into September.
- 2015 Fantasy Football Draft Prep: IDP mock review August 14, 2015We drafted everyone in the NFL! Here's proof. Jamey Eisenberg takes us through our 28-round Individual Defensive Player (IDP) mock draft.