This is our new weekly projections post provided by numberFire.com Every week this will update with projected fantasy points for that given week.
Fantasy Blog NetworkGet This or Add Your Feed
Powered By: Fantasy Knuckleheads
NFL Stat Leaders
- Megatron's fumble at GL loses MNF for Lions - Calvin Johnson | DET October 6, 2015 3:23 amCalvin Johnson caught 7-of-11 targets for 56 yards in the Lions' 13-10, Week 4 loss to the Seahawks on Monday night. […]
- Eric Ebron leaves MNF early with knee injury - Eric Ebron | DET October 6, 2015 1:23 amEric Ebron exited Monday night's Week 4 game against the Seahawks with a left knee injury. […]
- Lions list Ameer Abdullah as starter for MNF - Ameer Abdullah | DET October 5, 2015 11:32 pmWith Joique Bell (ankle) out, Ameer Abdullah is listed as the Lions' starting running back for Monday night's Week 4 game against the Seahawks. […]
- 'Pretty clear' Luck will start TNF vs. Texans - Andrew Luck | IND October 5, 2015 11:04 pmThe Indianapolis Star's Zak Keefer feels it's "pretty clear" that Andrew Luck (shoulder) will start Thursday night's Week 5 game against the Texans. […]
- Lance Dunbar tears ACL, will miss rest of '15 - Lance Dunbar | DAL October 5, 2015 10:35 pmCowboys RB Lance Dunbar suffered a torn ACL in the Week 4 loss to the Saints and will miss the remainder of the season. […]
- Martavis Bryant expected to play next MNF - Martavis Bryant | PIT October 5, 2015 9:59 pmMartavis Bryant has resumed practicing with the Steelers and is expected to play Monday night against the Chargers. […]
- Kubiak: Ronnie Hillman deserves more touches - Ronnie Hillman | DEN October 5, 2015 9:25 pmBroncos coach Gary Kubiak said on Sirius XM Radio on Monday that he believes Ronnie Hillman "deserves more touches." […]
- Davis falls to No. 3 on Chiefs RB depth chart - Knile Davis | KC October 5, 2015 9:10 pmKnile Davis has fallen behind Charcandrick West on the Chiefs' running back depth chart. […]
- Fantasy Football Week 3 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em September 23, 2015Carson Palmer should be in line for his third big game in a row heading into Week 3 against San Francisco. Jamey Eisenberg lays out players to start and sit at every position.
- Fantasy Football: Playing the Waiver Wire for Week 3 September 22, 2015Injuries hit quarterback and running back hard in Week 2, but there are options out there to help you heading into Week 3.
- Fantasy Football Week 2 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em September 17, 2015Is Ameer Abdullah in line for a big game against division rival Minnesota? Our Jamey Eisenberg is on board in his Week 2 edition of Start 'Em and Sit 'Em.
- Playing the Waiver Wire for Week 2 September 15, 2015Dez Bryant, Andre Ellington and T.Y. Hilton got hurt while Peyton Manning and other stars struggled. What can you do? Jamey Eisenberg has you covered with his Week 2 look at the waiver wire.