This is our new weekly projections post provided by numberFire.com Every week this will update with projected fantasy points for that given week.
Fantasy Blog NetworkGet This or Add Your Feed
Powered By: Fantasy Knuckleheads
NFL Stat Leaders
- Giants MLB Beason retires after nine seasons - Jon Beason | NYG February 10, 2016 8:04 pmGiants MLB Jon Beason announced his retirement from the NFL after nine seasons. […]
- Browns OLB Bryant indicted on felony charges - Armonty Bryant | CLE February 10, 2016 7:50 pmBrowns OLB Armonty Bryant has been indicted on two counts of felony drug possession stemming from his December 25 arrest in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. […]
- Investigators recommend charges against McCoy - LeSean McCoy | BUF February 10, 2016 7:43 pmABC Philadelphia reports investigators are recommending the District Attorney's office file criminal charges against LeSean McCoy for his alleged assault last Sunday. […]
- Giants continue purge, release LT Will Beatty - Will Beatty | FA February 10, 2016 4:47 pmGiants released LT Will Beatty. […]
- Giants cut RG Geoff Schwartz, saving $2.99M - Geoff Schwartz | FA February 10, 2016 4:33 pmGiants released RG Geoff Schwartz. […]
- Colts 'likely' to move on from Andre Johnson - Andre Johnson | IND February 10, 2016 4:13 pmThe Indianpolis Star's Zak Keefer considers it "likely" the Colts release Andre Johnson. […]
- Patriots waive Montee Ball following arrest - Montee Ball | FA February 9, 2016 10:31 pmPatriots waived RB Montee Ball. […]
- Raiders cut S Allen, create $5M in cap space - Nate Allen | FA February 9, 2016 10:07 pmRaiders released S Nate Allen. […]
- Fantasy Football Week 3 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em September 23, 2015Carson Palmer should be in line for his third big game in a row heading into Week 3 against San Francisco. Jamey Eisenberg lays out players to start and sit at every position.
- Fantasy Football: Playing the Waiver Wire for Week 3 September 22, 2015Injuries hit quarterback and running back hard in Week 2, but there are options out there to help you heading into Week 3.
- Fantasy Football Week 2 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em September 17, 2015Is Ameer Abdullah in line for a big game against division rival Minnesota? Our Jamey Eisenberg is on board in his Week 2 edition of Start 'Em and Sit 'Em.
- Playing the Waiver Wire for Week 2 September 15, 2015Dez Bryant, Andre Ellington and T.Y. Hilton got hurt while Peyton Manning and other stars struggled. What can you do? Jamey Eisenberg has you covered with his Week 2 look at the waiver wire.